If women aren’t thriving, the whole community suffers.
United Way of Greater Chattanooga leverages Women United’s support and aligns all resources to support work in areas such as education, health and stability for children, women and families.
Through financial support, engaging in the community, and volunteer efforts, Women United members use their voice to empower women and families to reach their full potential.
Women United is at the forefront of United Way’s movement to build stronger communities by:
Educating others on important legislation and bills impacting women and children
Bringing leaders together to solve our community problems
Using our voice to empower women and families to reach their full potential
- Network and volunteer with like-hearted women and community leaders.
- Access to events such as a yearly cocktail hour and luncheon meetings with guest community speakers
- Learn about the community, what effects its people and how to make an impact.
- Join a nationally recognized group of dedicated female leaders.
- Make a difference! See firsthand how your investment is improving the lives of children, women, and our community.
How Can I Join?
If you are interested in joining Women United, sign up for our newlsetter to learn more about upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and more!