Website Tenneessee Aquarium
The Tennessee Aquarium, rated the best aquarium in America for overall guest satisfaction, attracts over 750,000 visitors each year. As a Visitor Services Associate, you will provide world-class customer service by anticipating and meeting the needs of each visitor to the Aquarium.
- Provide a high level of customer care by greeting and assisting all guests of the Tennessee Aquarium
- Maintain a working knowledge and ability to execute each critical post of the Aquarium floor operations
- Communicate professionally and effectively with visitors and staff
- Ensure the safe, smooth and even flow of visitors throughout the River Journey and Ocean Journey Aquarium buildings
- Provide service recovery during episodes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Communicate via two-way radio
- Address large groups of visitors at one time using a microphone
- Executes and maintain Core Values and Service Standards
- Willing and able to uphold all Tennessee Aquarium safety protocols in a professional manner including providing assistance during emergency situations, monitoring both buildings, and reporting safety concerns
- Exceptional customer service and recovery skills
- Ability to perform job duties under pressure
- Positive attitude with guests and co-workers at all times
- The ability to address large groups of people at one time
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; frequent moving between and within the buildings and transporting objects
- Ability to alternate between cold, hot, and/or wet conditions
To apply for this job please visit tnaqua.applicantpro.com.