Each year, local companies participate in United Way of Greater Chattanooga’s Loaned Executive Program by providing qualified employees to assist United Way in the annual fundraising campaign.
Loaned Executives serve as United Way’s extended campaign staff and work in the office beginning in mid-August for 10 weeks.
The Loaned Executive experience is a unique professiondevelopment opportunity with the following benefits…
· Immersion into a fast-paced resource development department during the height of fundraising season.
· Extensive development of public speaking, sales& marketing, and relationship management skills
· Conversations and networking opportunities with United Way Executives and partners
· Site visits to area nonprofit agencies to gain insight into community needs and impact
Who would be a good candidate for the Loaned Executive program?
· Emerging leaders who want to build their project management and sales skills.
· Middle managers looking for growth opportunities
· Retiring executives seeking a transition
If your business cannot loan a person you can still participate by sponsoring a hire. For a financial contribution of just $7,000 for a full sponsorship or $3,500 for a half sponsorship we can hire someone that represents your company throughout the campaign.
For more information about the Loaned Executive programplease contact Mike Slocumb at 423-752-0345 or email@example.com
Vincent Phipps of Communications VIP is proud to support United Way by helping todevelop public speaking and presentation skills of Loaned Executives and staff,helping them deliver a powerful campaign message that engages audiences andincreases support to unite together for real community impact.