Stay connected! https://www.facebook.com/EmergingLeadersChattanooga
Who are Emerging Leaders?
We are hand raisers and game changers who are transforming Chattanooga . Join UW of Greater Chattanooga's Emerging Leaders in our fight to ensure every person in our community is educated, stable, and supported.
To live better we must live UNITED.
Who can join?
Any individual or couple, age 40 or younger, is eligible to join Emerging Leaders when you:
- Give $500 or more per year (no volunteer hours required)
- Give $0 and volunteer a minimum of 20 hours or more per year*
- Step up $100 per year and pull back volunteer time by 4 hours per year*
*These are step up opportunities for United Way Emerging Leaders
(Please note, donations can be made by payroll deduction through a workplace campaign, or independently by giving online using a credit card, PayPal or by mailing a check to United Way of Greater Chattanooga.)
Benefits of joining United Way Emerging Leaders:
- Opportunity to network and form new partnerships with area business and community leaders
- Participate in Emerging Leaders special events that will be held throughout the year - opportunities may include receptions with community leaders, special volunteer projects, and more
- Promote philanthropy, volunteerism and community impact in greater Chattanooga
- Become educated on community issues and programs receiving United Way support
- Receive recognition in United Way’s annual Leadership Giving Directory.